Monday, January 16, 2012

A few things



Hi everyone! I don't have a recipe for you today, but I wanted to pop in and alert you to a few updates to the site. Over to the right you'll see I've added a recipes tab where you can click and browse all of the recipes I've posted by category. It was really fun to put together and I hope it's helpful! Then, if you look down the page a little further, there's a little box where you can subscribe to receive blog updates by email if that tickles your fancy. I hope these little changes help make this blog easier for you all to use and as always, thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. The recipes section! I think my (late) new years resolution will be to try to recreate one of your recipes a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the recipe menu! Thank you for the update. How cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I was looking for something the other day here and wishing for a recipe search box. I need to do this on my site too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yossy, very nice blog you have. We are all snowed in in Seattle and was looking for something fun to cook on your blog. So far I don't have the right ingredients and can't get to the store, but I will keep looking at your list. How fun to be in New York for you.

    Your mom's cousin, (yours too, once removed or something like that)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! I hope you find a recipe you like!

      Delete
  5. holy moly, i just discovered your blog (quite literally two minutes ago) and...WOW. what an amazing blog! i'd love to try so many of these recipes in the next couple of weeks. beautiful styling, gorgeous desserts and such clear, succinct instructions. would you mind if i highlighted your blog with a few credited photos on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K! Yes, please feel free to share a few credited photos with links back to the blog. Thanks for stoppin by! -yossy

      Delete
    2. hooray! thanks, yossy. also, digital wave from ny - i'm in clinton hill. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!