There is something about baking my own bread that makes me feel like a super hero. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and with the magic of yeast, time, patience, and a lot of help from Peter Reinhart, I can create one of life's true culinary pleasures. Nothing beats a warm loaf of hearty, seedy bread ready to be slathered with homemade jam and shared with friends.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Many Seed Bread
There is something about baking my own bread that makes me feel like a super hero. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and with the magic of yeast, time, patience, and a lot of help from Peter Reinhart, I can create one of life's true culinary pleasures. Nothing beats a warm loaf of hearty, seedy bread ready to be slathered with homemade jam and shared with friends.
1 comment:
This is my favorite bread to make! Peter Reinhart is just great. I love your blog and can't wait to try your recipes!!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by!