1 Apt. 2B Baking Co.: Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

bloody mary

It's only two days old, but 2013 is proving to be an exciting year already. P and I just picked up the keys to our new apartment in a new neighborhood and I have some exciting projects I am working on in the coming months. Things may be a bit quiet around here for awhile longer, so stick with me guys. Thank you for all of your support in 2012, I'll be back soon!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Bloody Mary recipe based on this one.

17 comments:

  1. Happy new year Yossy! So excited to hear you are an official brooklynite now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! The apartment is in rough shape, but it's nothing some paint and lovin can't fix.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what you are creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you, Yossy! Good luck with the move too. I've been craving those old bay spiced bloody marys way too bad. Salty drinks whoop whoop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, friend! Congrats on the move and upcoming exciting projects. Can't wait for the big reveals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Yossy and congrats on the new place! I hope you enjoyed one or two of these bloody marys because-oh my- moving is stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to try out this one. Bloody Mary for 2013 it is. :D Have a blissful new year! Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope 2013 is a fantastic new year for you! Looking forward to more of your delicious posts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster award ! Come over to my blog and see which questions I’ve asked you!
    Hannah xxx
    Hannah—louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss your posts! Hope the move and everything is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bloody Mary is my favorite cocktail and yours sounds great! I'm going to give it a try when I have guests over for shabbat tonight.

    Love all your recipes, I've got you on the inspiration page of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!